On January 09, 2019, we received the good news from Clarivate Analytics (former Thomson Reuters Intellectual Property and Science Business) that Cardiovascular Diagnosis and Therapy (CDT) is indexed in Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE).
CDT is the 10th SCIE-indexed journal of AME Publishing Company, following the other nine sister journals:
- Journal of Thoracic Disease (http://jtd.amegroups.com)
- Translational Cancer Research (http://tcr.amegroups.com)
- Annals of Translational Medicine (http://atm.amegroups.com)
- Hepatobiliary Surgery and Nutrition (http://hbsn.amegroups.com)
- Quantitative Imaging in Medicine and Surgery (http://qims.amegroups.com)
- Annals of Cardiothoracic Surgery (http://www.annalscts.com)
- Translational Lung Cancer Research (http://tlcr.amegroups.com)
- Translational Andrology and Urology (http://tau.amegroups.com)
- Gland Surgery (http://gs.amegroups.com)
CDT is an open access, peer-reviewed international periodical English journal, publishing articles related to cardiovascular medicine and surgery. Led by Editor-in-Chief Prof. Paul Schoenhagen from Cleveland Clinic (USA), CDT is further supported by a strong lineup of over 80 reputed experts worldwide in the field of cardiovascular as the Editorial Board members (Figure 1).
CDT upholds AME’s philosophy and standards in running journals. It emphasizes the internationalization of editorial board members, authors and reviewers (Figures 2,3), and strictly monitors the quality of published articles. With the joint efforts and support of editorial board members, authors and reviewers, CDT has made great progress and published a great number of high-quality articles (Figures 4,5). Taking this opportunity, we would like to express sincere appreciation for their enthusiastic and vigorous support and contributions to CDT.
We would also like to extend our sincere gratitude to another group of experts—our Guest Editors, who have been actively involved in the forefront of scientific research and clinical practice and devoted their precious time and effort to organizing high-quality focused issues which demonstrate the cutting-edge knowledge, techniques, and discussions in their professional fields to our readers (Tables 1,2).
Being indexed by SCIE is a tremendous step for CDT. We endeavor to make CDT a top-tier publication in the field of cardiovascular. Meanwhile, we will make the journal a significant communication platform for clinicians, scientists and researchers in the field. We warmly welcome future high-quality articles and look forward to your continued support!
Conflicts of Interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.